The Pulsar Helion XQ30F Thermal Monocular turn up the heat on hunting, surveillance and search & rescue with lightweight heat-detecting convenience, built-in video recorder with 8gb of onboard storage and up to 17μm 384x288px resolution. Fogproof, dustproof and IPX7 waterproof-rated protection and a frost-resistant AMOLED display keep the Helion performing flawlessly in extreme conditions with temperatures ranging from -13° to 122° while the integrated Wi-Fi and compatible Stream Vision app offers wireless display monitoring from smartphones and tablets, streaming video, data transfers and operating system upgrades. The Hellion XQ30F boasts a robust 8-color palette, including popular “white hot” and “black hot”; adult-size heat signature detection up to 985 yds.; 2.5-10 variable magnification; 30Hz refresh rate; ergonomic button locations and ultra-easy user interface. The Helion XQ30F Thermal Monocular even includes an accelerometer, stadiametric rangefinder, rechargeable 8-hr battery pack and convenient carrying case.
- Adult-size heat detection up to 985 yrd.
- Onboard video recorder with 8gb internal storage
- Built-in WiFi and Stream Vision App – Observe, Stream, Transfer, Upgrade
- IPX7 waterproof, dustproof, fogproof performance
- 2.5-10 variable magnification
- Detailed 384x288px resolution
- 8-Color viewing palette
- Lightning fast 30Hz refresh rate
- Integrated accelerometer
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- High resolution AMOLED display
- Updatable software
- 8-hr rechargeable battery supply
What’s in the box?
- Battery pack charging unit
- USB cable
- 220-USB plug
- Hand strap
- Lens cleaning cloth
- User manual