Meet the Trijicon Electro Optics IR PATROL M250 Helmet-Mounted Thermal Imaging Monocular, 60Hz – a compact yet powerful scope designed specifically for tactical situations. Trijicon Electro Optics manufactures these Thermal Imaging Monoculars from 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum and uses nitrogen purging for waterproof function. The Trijicon Electro Optics IR PATROL M250 Thermal Imaging Scope has intuitive, ergonomic controls that put advanced IR technology at your command. When your mission demands the best, choose the Trijicon Electro Optics IR PATROL M250 Helmet-Mounted 19mm Thermal Imaging Monocular, 60Hz.
Specifications for Trijicon Electro Optics IR PATROL M250 19mm Thermal Imaging Monocular, 60Hz:
- Objective Lens Diameter: 19 mm
- Resolution: Range 640 – 480 Pixels
- Battery Type: 1 x 3v CR123
- Length: 5.95 in
- Height: 2 in
- Width: 2.95 in
- Weight: 16 oz
- Diopter Adjustment Range: Range -6 – 2 dpt
- Color: Black
Features of Trijicon Electro Optics IR PATROL M250 19mm Thermal Imaging Monocular, 60Hz, Helmet Mounted IRMO-250:
- High Detail Imagery: advanced ability to process images with brilliantly sharp detail combined with user-friendly, icon-based menu system for intuitive navigation.
- Fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional thumbstick control is large and easy to find in complete darkness.
- Edge Detect Tactical Mode projects a fraction of the brightness of other modes to protect against night blindness caused by light from the screen.
- Maxpol Polarity easy to control polarity mode lets you switch between 3 levels of white hot and 3 levels of black hot displays.
- Helmet Mount Hands Free Observation: Take advantage of the lightweight design and fast, 60 Hz frame-rate system that is optimized for helmet mounting.
- Uncooled VOx (Vanadium Oxide) Sensor Type
- Thermal Sensitivity
- Monochrome Digital OLED Display Type
- Digital Contrast Enhancement
- Start Up Time Approximately 5 Seconds
- Storage Temperature Range -45 to +75 C
- Full 640×480 thermal imager.
- 12 micron pixel pitch.
- Manual user focus control.
- 60 Hz frame rates.
- GASIR objective lens.
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G methods and procedures.
- 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum package.
- Waterproof to 1 meter.
- Nitrogen filled.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Included eye guard.
- Handheld, helmet-mounted, or rifle-mounted use.
- Optimized for helmet mounting and includes Wilcox shoe interface for helmet mounting.