The IR PATROL M300W is the flagship thermal unit in the IR Patrol Series. 60Hz frame rate provides maximum resolution during movement, such as from a vehicle. Due to its size and weight the IR PATROL M300W works well as a scanning thermal monocular, clip on for use with day optics or a stand alone rifle mounted scope. The reticle in the M300W is designed to be used as a ranging tool. Attachment to picatinny rails is possible via the Wilcox Flip Mount Base. One of the key features of the Flip Mount Base is the ability to be flipped to the side using a force-to-overcome mechanism. This makes it easy to use day optics without the need to remove the scope. This is an advantage when the shooter needs to quickly transition to day optic only. When used on a rifle the M300W is rated for .308 recoil levels.
Designed as a monocular for scanning all IR PATROL models feature Edge Detect Tactical Mode. This is an entirely new way to view your target with more precision. Edge Detect Mode is a fraction of the brightness of other modes so your eyes are not as prone to night blindness from the screen. The IR-PATROL comes with an easy-to-control polarity mode that lets you switch between three levels of white hot and three levels of black hot. Why limit yourself to one setting? With low, medium and high levels, you can pick your perfect mode. Fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multi-directional thumb stick control comes standard. Unlike most conventional buttons, the IR-PATROL controls are large and easy to find in complete darkness.
Note: While the IR PATROL M300W comes with a dovetail shoe that is ready to clip into the Wilcox Flip Base. It requires the Wilcox Flip Base (sold separately) to attach to a firearm.
- 7° Field of View
- Fully rugged, weatherproof, multi-directional thumb stick control is large and easy to find in complete darkness
- Edge Detect Tactical Mode projects a fraction of the brightness of other modes to protect against night blindness caused by light from the screen
- Maxpol Polarity easy to control polarity mode lets you switch between 3 levels of white hot and 3 levels of black hot displays
- 19mm Objective Lens
- Clip-On Mode Weapon Mount: Wilcox flip mount allows fast attachment and detachment to any Picatinny rail.
- Start Up Time Approximately 5 Seconds
- Video Output Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)
- Full 640×480 thermal imager
- 12 micron pixel pitch
- 60 Hz frame rate
- GASIR objective lens
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G methods and procedures
- Waterproof to 1 meter
- Aircraft-grade aluminum package
- Waterproof to 1 meter
- Nitrogen filled
- Intuitive menu system
- Included eye guard
What’s in the box:
- User’s Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Shuttered Eye Guard
- 3x CR123 Batteries
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- Warranty Card
- Hard Case
- Download Cable and USB Card