Pulsar’s pocket-sized thermal monocular family – the Axions – have another member – the Axion 2 XG35! With a powerful 640×480 microbolometer that detects heat signatures over 1900 yards away, this is an excellent device for scoping large areas and locating prey. It then transmits these images to a pristine 1024×768 AMOLED display, giving the user clear, crisp image of their target.
With 2.5 – 20x magnification along with a built-in photo and video recording, Wi-Fi connectivity, and a 16GB memory card, the Axion 2 XG35 is a technological wonder. The Axion 2 is also supported by the Stream Vision 2 app, enabling shooters to record and preserve all their precious shooting memories.
Weighing a mere 0.6lbs, the Axion 2 XG35 is made of a high-quality reinforced magnesium alloy that boasts IPX7 protection and operates in temperatures between -13F to 122F. Utilizing a Pulsar APS5 Li-ion battery, the Axion 2 operates for up to 11 hours.
- Sensor: 640×480 pix. @ 12 µm (NETD <40 mK)
- Objective lens: F35/1.0
- Magnification: 2.5x – 20x
- Field of view (HxV), degrees / m@100m: 12.5×9.4 / 21.9
- Detection range: 1750 meters
- Magnesium alloy housing protects against shocks, drops, heat, and cold
- Extended battery life: High-capacity APS5 rechargeable battery provides up to 11 hours use
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4/5 GHz waveband support
- 3-year limited warranty
- IPX7 fully waterproof