The Trijicon Electro Optics SNIPE-IR Clip-On Thermal Imaging Monocular is a compact yet powerful scope designed to fit in front of your day sight to let you locate targets by day or night. Digital Focus Control (DFC) allows you to not only focus your picture to your optimum setting; it allows you to sharpen your overall picture for extreme detail. The SNIPE-IR comes with an easy-to-control polarity mode that lets you switch between three levels of white hot and three levels of black hot. Why limit yourself to one setting? With low, medium and high levels, you can pick your perfect mode. The SNIPE-IR offers a VisRelay Collimating Optic that eliminates parallax, making it the ideal choice for a 24-hour weapon sighting system. The Trijicon Electro Optics SNIPE IR 35mm Thermal Imaging Monocular is optimized for use with a 4x day optic device. The thermal scope’s NO-SHOT ZERO feature makes it simple to verify boresight when attached. The Trijicon Electro Optics SNIPE-IR 35mm Clip-On Thermal Imaging Monocular delivers excellent speed and accuracy for extreme situations.
- Industry-Leading Image Quality.
- Full 640×480 thermal imager.
- 12 micron pixel pitch.
- Visrelay Collimating eyepiece optic eliminates parallax, making it the ideal choice for a 24-hour weapon sighting system.
- 30 Hz and 60 Hz frame rates.
- GASIR objective lens.
- MaxPol white hot/black settings. Easy-to-control polarity mode lets you switch between 3 levels of white hot and 3 levels of black hot.
- Small, Rugged and Lightweight Dependability.
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G methods and procedures.
- 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum package.
- Waterproof to 1 meter.
- Nitrogen filled.
- Superior Ergonomics
- Easy-to-use thumbstick controller. Fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional controls are large and easy to find in complete darkness.
- No Shot Zero Sight-In feature makes it simple to verify boresight when attached. Offers easy sight-in integration for accurate calibrations with the 4×32 ACOG and 3x and 4x day optics, as well as a large range of variable rifle sights.
- Digital Focus Control Image Enhancement allows you to not only focus your picture to your optimum setting; it allows you to sharpen your overall picture for extreme detail.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Easy to use Mini D-LOC rifle mount.
- Incredible Versatility.
- Dedicated CLIP-ON optic with optional HYBRID mode for increased aiming precision.
- Optional 30 Hz frame rate for increased battery life.
Specifications for Trijicon Electro Optics SNIPE-IR 35mm Clip-On Thermal Imaging Monocular:
- Included Accessories: Hard Case
- Objective Lens Diameter: 35 mm
- Resolution: Range 640 – 480 Pixels
- Battery Life: 3.5 hours
- Battery Type: 2 X CR123
- Field of View: 12 degrees
- Operating Temperature: Range -40 – 55 Celsius
- Exit pupil: 30 mm
- Length: 7.4 in
- Height: 3 in
- Width: 2.95 in
- Weight: 24.6 oz