Meet the Trijicon Electro Optics IR PATROL LE100C Thermal Imaging 30Hz Monocular – a compact yet powerful scope designed specifically for tactical situations. Trijicon Electro Optics manufactures these Thermal Imaging Monoculars from 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum and uses nitrogen purging for waterproof function. The Trijicon Electro Optics IR PATROL LE100C 19mm Handheld Thermal Imaging Scope has intuitive, ergonomic controls that put advanced IR technology at your command. When your mission demands the best, choose the Trijicon Electro Optics IR PATROL LE100C 19mm Thermal Imaging 30Hz Sight.
Specifications for Trijicon Electro Optics IR PATROL LE100C 19mm Thermal Imaging Monocular, 30Hz:
- Objective Lens Diameter: 19 mm
- Resolution: Range 640 – 480 Pixels
- Battery Type: 1 x 3v CR123
- Length: 5.95 in
- Height: 2 in
- Width: 2.95 in
- Weight: 454 g
- Diopter Adjustment Range: Range -6 – 2 dpt
- Eye Relief: 27 mm
- Color: Black
- DOWNLOAD CABLE
Features of Trijicon Electro Optics IR PATROL LE100C 19mm Thermal Imaging Monocular, 30Hz:
- High Detail Imagery: advanced ability to process images with brilliantly sharp detail combined with user-friendly, icon-based menu system for intuitive navigation.
- Fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multidirectional thumbstick control is large and easy to find in complete darkness.
- Maxpol Polarity easy to control polarity mode lets you switch between 3 levels of white hot and 3 levels of black hot displays.
- Uncooled VOx (Vanadium Oxide) Sensor Type
- Thermal Sensitivity
- Monochrome Digital OLED Display Type
- Digital Contrast Enhancement
- Start Up Time Approximately 5 Seconds
- Storage Temperature Range -45 to +75 C
- Full 640×480 thermal imager.
- 12 micron pixel pitch.
- Manual user focus control.
- 30 Hz frame rates.
- GASIR objective lens.
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G methods and procedures.
- 6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum package.
- Waterproof to 1 meter.
- Nitrogen filled.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Included eye guard.
- Handheld use.