Armasight’s extra long-range infrared illuminators provide greater, image-intensified viewing capabilities for operations in little to no ambient light.
Infrared illuminators are used in areas where the level of natural light is not sufficient. An IR illuminator provides near-infrared light, which, although invisible to the naked eye, can greatly enhance the performance of Night Vision devices. The illuminator features adjustments for field of view divergence and output power. Armasight long-range IR illuminators significantly extend the capabilities of Night Vision weapon sights and observation devices.
The powerful XLR-IR850 model comes standard equipped with a rechargeable battery and charger unit. An Optional A-Focal Doubler for XLR-IR850 doubles the distance of IR beam for ultra long-distance observation.
Our infrared illuminators provide wide-range beam angle adjustment, which drastically improves the performance of the IR illuminator and extends the user’s nighttime visibility range.
- Powerful, Long-Range Infrared Illuminator
- Can be Handheld or Mounted on a Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- High Power, IR-emitting Diode
- Power Adjustment
- Wide-Range Beam Angle Adjustment
- Precise adjustment of beam direction
- Invisible to the human eye
- Eye safe
- Lightweight and rugged
- Ideal for extreme, low-light conditions
- Can be mounted on the Weaver rail or used as a handheld device
- Limited Two-Year Warranty
- IR Emitter Type LED
- Power 1000 mW
- Peak Wavelength 850 nm
- Compatible Night Vision Devices Gen 1, CORE, Gen2, Gen 3, Digital
- Illumination Range Up to1000 m
- Divergence 4° to 35°
- Power Supply Single Single 18650 (3.7v ) Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F) Up to 10 hrs
- Overall Dimensions (w/o Mount) 150 x 46 x 46 mm / 5.9 x 1.8 x 1.8 in
- Weight (w/o Mount and Battery) 210 g / 7.4 oz